- How long should the hair be? To achieve the best wax, the hair needs to be grown out for about 2 weeks. When the hair is about 1/4th of an inch long, it’s ready to be waxed leaving your skin soft and smooth!
- How long should I wait between waxing treatments? Generally 3-6 weeks. (For Brazilian waxing: If your next wax is pre-booked in 3-4 weeks you get the maintenance price of $40).
- Why should I wax every 4 weeks? Because of the hair growth cycles, waxing every 4 weeks will keep the hair on the same growth pattern; keeping the re-growth minimal and silky smooth.
- I get razor burn is waxing good for me? Waxing is the perfect solution for those who get uncomfortable razor burn! To keep your skin silky smooth, exfoliation in the key! We love PFB waxing exfoliant and recommend it to all of our clients; they love it!
- Does waxing hurt? Not as bad as you think, if a seasoned professional (with A LOT of experience) is doing it. Make sure your wax is done by a trained ”Master” Aesthetician (especially if it’s a brazilian or bikini wax). A professional does know the tricks to make it as painless as possible.
- Why get waxed by a Master Aesthetician? A Master Aesthetician is required to take 1200 hours of schooling and pass state tests. The training is double and more extensive than a basic Aesthetician. Master Aestheticians are more qualified to do waxing especially in areas such as bikini or brazilian.
- What is the difference between a brazilian wax and a bikini? A brazilian is the full area from front to back. The bikini is pretty much all of what shows if you wore a bikini.
- Where do you offer body waxing services? To serve those in Utah County we have a location in Orem just off the freeway by 800 north.
- What type of wax do you use for brazilians? We mostly use soft wax for the entire brazilian then finish off with a few small strips of hard wax. Our technique and specialty waxes make the whole waxing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Who can not wax? Those taking Accutane or similar prescriptions (with in the last 6 months).
Pre and Post Waxing Instructions:
- For Brazilian or bikini waxing please trim hair to about 1/4th of an inch prior to treatment. ( If you currently shave, the hair needs to be grown for 2 weeks before your wax).
- Gentle exfoliation is perfect before waxing because it let’s the hair come out with ease.
- For the most comfortable wax; avoid caffeine the day of your wax and take a few ibuprofen 30 mins before your apt.
- It is highly recommended to use an ingrown hair and bump exfoliant. We offer the popular PFB Vanish for $22 (4oz roll on).
- After your wax ask us any questions you have, we will teach you how to best care for your skin after waxing.
PFB Vanish Exfoliant $22 PFB Vanish Numbing Cream( bottle) $25
If you are interested in numbing cream we offer a (5% Lidocaine gel). It’s $25 (1 oz bottle that will last for about 15-25 waxes, must be applied 30mins before you come to your wax). Purchase ahead of time if you would like to use for your first wax.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2013, Aesthetic Image